4. Intellectual Property Rights The content on the Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for recreator.org, interactive features ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Recreator LLC, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of recreator.org or as expressly provided herein. recreator.org reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions (as defined below) of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
5. User Submissions The interactive nature of postings on recreator.org makes it impossible for us to assume responsibility for any of the materials posted by users. The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, and observations made by recreator.org users, and any text, data, photographs, video, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material provided to us by users (all of which are referred to as "User Submissions") are not endorsed by recreator.org, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any User Submission that is posted on the Website. You acknowledge that you will evaluate and bear any risks related to your use of any User Submission, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Submission. All User Submissions posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the User Submission, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of User Submissions shall be to such individual. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submission and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to recreator.org, you hereby grant recreator.org a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and recreator.org (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media now known or hereafter developed. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the Website. If you choose to post User Submissions on recreator.org Web pages, we require that you adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior, and that your use of recreator.org reflects your respect for the legal rights of users connected with recreator.org. You understand that recreator.org does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission. recreator.org expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. recreator.org reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. recreator.org also reserves the right to terminate a user's access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
6. Rules of Conduct The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on recreator.org, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material (collectively User Submissions) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, discussion groups, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of recreator.org. You may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- breaches a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
- constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech;
- violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
You may not, except with express advance authorization from recreator.org or in a specially designated area, use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email address; or
- engage in commercial activities within recreator.org;
- harm minors in any way;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- provide false or deceptive information;
- use recreator.org content to engage in commercial activities;
- delete, add or otherwise change other people’s entries or other Content when you have not been granted the privileges to do so; or
7. Artist Submissions If you are submitting a Design or Type Tee Slogan idea to recreator.org, you agree to additional Terms and Conditions to be found in the Recreator Artist’s Contract.
8. Copyright Infringement recreator.org respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Thus, in your use of and interactions with recreator.org and the Website, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any User Submission that is copyrighted material belonging to others, without obtaining their prior written consent. This specifically includes the submission of a Submitted Design. recreator.org reserves the right, in its discretion, to remove any User Submission if we believe it may infringe the copyright rights of others, and/or to terminate the accounts of users who we believe to be infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied or posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the content of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
1525 N ALVARADO ST #26687
LOS ANGELES, CA 90014
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
9. Modifications to the Website recreator.org reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. recreator.org shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
12. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL recreator.org, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF recreator.org, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT recreator.org SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. The Website is controlled and offered by recreator.org from its facilities in the United States of America. recreator.org makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
16. Copyright Notice The recreator.org Website is © 2013, Recreator LLC © All Rights Reserved and no portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, derived, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of recreator.org.
17. Trademarks All of the recreator.org trademarks are owned by recreator.org and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of recreator.org.